The Penticton Tennis Club Board has reviewed the current Tennis BC and Public Health Guidelines regarding COVID-19, and firmly requests the PTC Membership to take the following precautions when using the club facilities:
• Avoid congregating at the entry to the courts and court sides.
• Please wear a 3 layer mask from your car to court side and when entering the building.
• Ensure you maintain the 2-meter (6 ft) space between people. When playing maintain a three-meter (9 ft) distance as much as possible.
• Come dressed to play as no change room or shower is available.
• Once the washroom opens, we ask that you clean touch points with provided disinfectant after each use.
• Please use personal hand sanitizer on arrival, at commencement of play, and between sets.
• Before handling any shared equipment, please sanitize your hands and disinfect handles. E.g., ball machine, broom and electric court blowers handles, padlock and key.
• Limit the total players on all four courts to a maximum of 20 at any given time.
• Please log your attendance in the Log Book provided – include your name, date and time of play. Records will be kept for 30 days to facilitate contact tracing, if required.
• Do not come to play if you are sick or self-isolating. Continue to self-isolate for 10 days after recovery from COVID-19.
Thank you and enjoy the tennis season safely!