Every Tuesday evening, starting June 2, 2020.
First three courts arrive @ 5:50 p.m. for 6:00 p.m. start.
Second four courts arrive @ 7:20 p.m. for 7:30 p.m. start.
• Two up, two down.
• Select a partner on your court and play with that partner for three sets until the match is finished or time is up.
• If you start at 6:00 p.m., then please finish up and leave the courts by no later than 7:30 p.m.
• Winners are the two individuals with most sets won, followed by most games won.
• Winners move up the following week.
• Non-winners move down.
• Spares can move a player up and no points are lost for playing with a spare.
• Bring your own hand sanitizer and use it before you start play.
• Only use washrooms for emergencies.
• Bring and mark your own can of tennis balls and use them when serving. Do not touch others' balls with your hands.
• Balls can be purchased at the club for $3.00 per tin.
Check this web page often for league announcements and to see weekly changes to ladder positions and new available spares.
Good luck, fellas!
For more information about the 2020 Men's Doubles League, please e-mail Bob Grant, League Administrator.
Starting Positions June 2, 2020
Court One @ 6:00 p.m.
Court Two @ 6:00 p.m.
Court Three @ 6:00 p.m.
Court One @ 7:30 p.m.
Court Two @ 7:30 p.m.
Court Three @ 7:30 p.m.
Court Four @ 7:30 p.m.