Every Tuesday evening.
Fall League runs September 8 - November 3.
• Each player will play one set with each of the other players.
• Tiebreak at 5-5.
• Each person counts the number of games they won.
• Person with most number of winning games moves up.
• Person with least number of winning games moves down.
• Bring your own hand sanitizer and use it before you start play.
• Only use washrooms for emergencies.
• Bring and mark your own can of tennis balls and use them when serving. Do not touch others' balls with your hands.
• Balls can be purchased at the club for $3.00 per tin.
Check this web page often for League Standings and News.
For more information about the 2020 Fall Men's Doubles League, please e-mail Warren Belcher, League Administrator.
Click a name to e-mail.
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
7:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
TIER 1: "TENNIS SNOBS"
TIER 2: "DON'T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB!"
TIER 4: "WANNABEES"
TIER 5: "THE PIT"
TIER 3: "AMATEUR HOUR"
October 20, 2020