2021 Spring League: Every Sunday Afternoon
Ladder Competitive Start Date: May 1, 2021
Held on Sundays from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., the Penticton Tennis Club's Ladies' Singles League provides an opportunity for tennis enthusiasts to play fun and competitive matches against a variety of women who are at a similar skill level.
• All players will be on the same ladder this year.
• Players will be required to complete at least one singles match per two-week period.
• Players are to decide and agree at the beginning of the match as to the terms of play.
E.g., one set with a tie-breaker at 6-6, best of two sets with a tiebreaker, Pro Set to 8 games, to play or not play out deuces, etc.
• Log the match result in the scorebook located in the PTC Clubhouse.
• An e-mail will be sent each Saturday with a Ladder update. The e-mail will inquire who is planning to attend the next day on Sunday such that an even number of players can be scheduled.
• If you cannot attend on Sunday, you are free to arrange a match at any other time/location that is convenient for both players. Just remember to record your match in the scorebook!
• Everyone is encouraged to challenge at least one person on the ladder they have not yet played.
• Be competitive, but, more importantly, have fun. Do your best with line calls, play fair, and keep track of the score. We are lucky to have such an amazing group of women with whom to share stories!
If you have any questions pertaining to or if you would like to register for the 2021 PTC Ladies Singles League, please contact League Administrator Janice Taylor by e-mail.
As of July 15, 2021