Spring League: Every Monday from June 1-29, 2020
First four courts arrive @ 5:15 p.m. for 5:30 p.m. start.
Second four courts arrive @ 7:15 p.m. for 7:30 p.m. start.
• Two up, two down.
• Select a partner on your court and play with that partner for three sets until the match is finished or time is up.
• If you start at 5:30 p.m. then leave the courts by no later than 7:25 p.m.
• Winners are the two individuals with most sets won, followed by most games won.
• Winners move up the following week.
• Non-winners move down.
• Spares can move a player up and no points are lost for playing with a spare.
• Bring your own hand sanitizer and use it before you start play.
• Only use washrooms for emergencies.
• Bring and mark your own can of tennis balls and use them when serving. Do not touch others' balls with your hands.
• Any players returning for Summer League will hold their court positions from the last night of Spring League.
• Summer league is tentatively scheduled to start July 6, 2020.
Check this web page often for news and to see weekly changes to ladder positions and new available spares.
Good luck, ladies!
For more information about the 2020 Ladies Doubles League please e-mail Aileen Houston, League Administrator.
Starting Positions June 8, 2020
Tier Two Players
Court One @ 5:15 p.m.
Court Two @ 5:15 p.m.
Court Three @ 5:15 p.m.
Court Four @ 5:15 p.m.
Tier One Players
Court One @ 7:15 p.m.
Court Two @ 7:15 p.m.
Court Three @ 7:15 p.m.
Court Four @ 7:15 p.m.
Summerland Racquet Club Spares
(If all PTC Members are unavailable.)
(250) 488 4788