Welcome to the Penticton Tennis Club
The club features four professional tennis courts, each equipped with lighting and windscreens. The host of several popular tennis tournaments and home to tennis enthusiasts of all ages, the PTC is located adjacent to the waters of Okanagan Lake in beautiful Penticton , BC.
Welcome back members!
Hopefully you have navigated the Registration process, updated your Profile and read and agreed to the Waiver and Code of Conduct. Now you can pay Dues! You may purchase your membership by clicking on the Membership button. Our hosting website, LoveOurClub, has an excellent App to use for Smart Phones and Tablets. There is a link to get the App at the bottom of this Home page or you may search for “Love Our Club” in your App store. If you didn't get an email invitation go to the top right of this page to the Register tab and start there.
Benefits of Membership: Tennis BC Insurance cover, access to all the Leagues, Junior program lessons and Coaching Clinics, though individual Fees may apply to these activities.
Members should review their Profile and Preferences to ensure they are accurate. In Profile, under Preferences tab, you will have the ability to HIDE or UNHIDE your contact info etc. If contact info is hidden you will not receive notifications or newsletters or be contacted as a spare.
Come on out and have fun!
Memberships for 2023 will be available to purchase starting February 1st, 2023!
Annual Membership Fees for April 1, 2023 to March 31, 2024:
|Regular Adult April 1st,23 - March 31st,24||$200|
|Junior under 19 yrs||$30|
|Seniors, 80 yrs and over||$1|
|Visitor Fee (max 5 visits/yr for locals) (see below)||$10|
Visitor fee payment & policy
To encourage new members we allow visitors to attend Drop in programs free of charge, but they should register on the website and sign the Waiver and Code of Conduct. As a visitor we are happy to welcome you to Drop in Sessions- email the court host if you would like to join a session.
When you bring a Visitor to a Booked court please have them register on the website and sign the forms, then when you add them to your Booked Court, they will be billed the $10 visitor fee. Fees collected go to Club Improvements! This is an honour system that we should all adher to in fairness to all the members!
Visitors are to be hosted by a Club Member and cannot book Courts independently.
To join our Club, Click here
PS If you want to share one email identity with your spouse then follow the instructions and Option B outlined under Junior program!
Having trouble? Here's a link to a more detailed description “Getting Started Guide”
Check out the class options under the Junior Program!
See the Juniors in the Spring!
Session 1 & 2 classes and Summer Camps were A GREAT SUCCESS!
THANKS TO ZACH AND OUR GREAT COACHING TEAM!
Steps for registering and joining for more than one member in a family:
Option A (simplest) : each person has their own email address which identifies them in the system and they will get notices to that email for the individual events they have signed up for. They will need to sign up and pay for their membership, and for the events under that identity. A parent’s credit card can be used for payment.
Option B: The Primary family member has registered for the website and provided an email address. There are several steps to follow after that:
1. Go to the Members List drop down menu and choose Family Members.
2. Select “Add New” and fill in details of secondary member- leave email option blank and complete the relationship. Ignore Share tab account as we don’t offer that service. Repeat for subsequent secondary members if needed.
3. Refresh your browser by clicking on the Penticton Club Logo on the top left of the screen.
4. Go to the top far right under Primary family name and in addition to the My Profile option there will be a new “Change Login” option.
5. Select the Secondary User name from your family list and log in as that family member.
6. You can then proceed to buy their membership and register for events for that person.
7. Once your Family Membership is set up with more than one member and you want to Register for an Event then you will see a
“Family Registration” button instead of the regular “Registration” button on the Events. When you select the “Family Registration” button, it displays a row for each of the family members and then lets the member register one or more of the family members into the event from that screen. You no longer have to use the “Change Login” feature to register your children into events. Also, if you are registering multiple children in the same event, the program will total the fee so you only have to enter the credit card payment once.
The confirmation emails will come to the primary family member email address.
Start the Season right : Get your racket restrung!
Your Choice with our 3 racket stringers extraordinaire!
|Jim Kocsis email||Fergus Hayman email||Ken Naylor email|
* a full range of string types and brands
* labor only $20 (your string) or full string job ranging from $30–$45.
* can do grip adjustments & over wraps
* A variety of synthetic gut & polyester strings for hitting comfort .
* Starting at $25
* A great variety of strings and cost varies dependant on type of string chosen.
* Starting at $25