Welcome to the Penticton Tennis Club
The club features four professional tennis courts, each equipped with lighting and windscreens. The host of several popular tennis tournaments and home to tennis enthusiasts of all ages, the PTC is located adjacent to the waters of Okanagan Lake in beautiful Penticton , BC.
Welcome back members!
Hopefully you have navigated the Registration process, updated your Profile and read and agreed to the Waiver and Code of Conduct. Now you can pay Dues! You may purchase your membership by clicking on the Membership button. Our hosting website, LoveOurClub, has an excellent App to use for Smart Phones and Tablets. There is a link to get the App at the bottom of this Home page or you may search for “Love Our Club” in your App store. If you didn't get an email invitation go to the top right of this page to the Register tab and start there.
Benefits of Membership: Tennis BC Insurance cover, access to all the Leagues, Junior program lessons and Coaching Clinics, though individual Fees may apply to these activities.
Come on out and have fun!
Memberships for 2023 will be available to purchase starting February 1st, 2023!
Annual Membership Fees for April 1, 2023 to March 31, 2024:
|Early Bird Adult by March 31st,23||$175|
|Regular Adult after April 1st,23||$200|
|Junior under 19 yrs||$30|
|Seniors, 80 yrs and over||$1|
|Visitor Fee (max 5 visits/yr for locals)||$10|
PS You will stay as a Guest of the system until April 1st rolls around!
PPS If you want to share one email identity with your spouse then follow the instructions and Option B outlined under Junior program!
Having trouble? Here's a link to a more detailed description “Getting Started Guide”
Check out the class options under the Junior Program and sign up now for classes starting in May!
Steps for registering and joining for more than one member in a family:
Option A (simplest) : each person has their own email address which identifies them in the system and they will get notices to that email for the individual events they have signed up for. They will need to sign up and pay for their membership, and for the events under that identity. A parent’s credit card can be used for payment.
Option B: The Primary family member has registered for the website and provided an email address. There are several steps to follow after that:
1. Go to the Members List drop down menu and choose Family Members.
2. Select “Add New” and fill in details of secondary member- leave email option blank and complete the relationship. Ignore Share tab account as we don’t offer that service. Repeat for subsequent secondary members if needed.
3. Refresh your browser by clicking on the Penticton Club Logo on the top left of the screen.
4. Go to the top far right under Primary family name and in addition to the My Profile option there will be a new “Change Login” option.
5. Select the Secondary User name from your family list and log in as that family member.
6. You can then proceed to buy their membership and register for events for that person.
7. Change to other family members as required.
The confirmation emails will come to the primary family member email address.
Start the Season right : Get your racket restrung!
Your Choice with our 3 racket stringers extraordinaire!
|Jim Kocsis email||Fergus Hayman email||Ken Naylor email|
* a full range of string types and brands
* labor only $20 (your string) or full string job ranging from $30–$45.
* can do grip adjustments & over wraps
* A variety of synthetic gut & polyester strings for hitting comfort .
* Starting at $25
* A great variety of strings and cost varies dependant on type of string chosen.
* Starting at $25